This is me!

My photo
I am a 31 year old mother of 3 kids who has struggled with my weight my entire life. I was not the skinny cheerleader in highschool.. I was the plump Art Club girl who everyone pretty much just ignored. I have decided that since 1 of my sons is a type 1 diabetic that I will get my own health into full check for all of my kids' and my husband's sake. I want to be here for them for the rest of their lives! Or as long as God allows me to be! :) Here you will find my trials and tribulations of my everyday struggle with my weight and the emotions it brings on. I hope you will find great inspirations in what works for me and what doesn't work for me and mold it into your own life journey!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 1 and 2

Started off day 1 with crazy migraine! probably caffeine withdrawn! I have lost 2 lbs the first 2 days! I have to say the wamart hcg is working! Its curbing my appetite and giving me a lot of energy! Im starting day 3 today and feeling good! I didnt exercise day 1 and last night i walked 2.5 miles an hr on the treadmill for 2 hrs! Of course i was watching twilight eclipse the entire time! :) we ate at frischs last night or brittanys 10th birthday and i ended up chowing down on a half a tuna sandwich and a order of french toast! I thought i was gonna give up, but i didnt andim not! Only 22 more lbs to my goal of 135!

Starting weight = 179.0
Current weight =157.0
Goal weight = 135.0

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I came across your blog today. I think it's great that you are keeping a journal blog. I just bought the same product that you are using today. I would like to continue reading your updates. I am interested in see how it's working with others. There's one thing I would like to ask, is there any way you could change your font. It makes it very hard to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I came across your blog today. I think it's great that you are keeping a journal blog. I just bought the same product that you are using today. I would like to continue reading your updates. I am interested in see how it's working with others. There's one thing I would like to ask, is there any way you could change your font. It makes it very hard to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely agree with the font ! :) I look forward to reading your journey ! I'm starting mine tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was trying to find out if the Pro HCG diet from Walmart really work? I've read so much about this diet being "Fake" and was hoping thats not true since I stared my first day yesterday. Can someone be honest with me please.

    ReplyDelete