This is me!

My photo
I am a 31 year old mother of 3 kids who has struggled with my weight my entire life. I was not the skinny cheerleader in highschool.. I was the plump Art Club girl who everyone pretty much just ignored. I have decided that since 1 of my sons is a type 1 diabetic that I will get my own health into full check for all of my kids' and my husband's sake. I want to be here for them for the rest of their lives! Or as long as God allows me to be! :) Here you will find my trials and tribulations of my everyday struggle with my weight and the emotions it brings on. I hope you will find great inspirations in what works for me and what doesn't work for me and mold it into your own life journey!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

$20.00 Walmart NiGen BioTech, LLC The HCG Solution Supplement

I purchased this HCG at Walmart for $20.00 and I'm going to start the diet today! It states to take 1ml with lunch and 1ml with dinner every day. It did not come with the HCG diet instructions so I am going to follow Dr. Simeons Protocol on the diet. I am also going to split up the 1 ml that youre supposed to take with just lunch and dinner to .25ml 8 times a day. That for me equals out to every 2 hours 10am, noon, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm 10pm and midnight. My husband gets off work at midnight so that schedule will work for me. Feel free to switch around the times or to even take the full 1ml twice a day. Whatever works for you! I do know from past experience that it is harder to let it absorb under you tongue when there is more liquid. I will be taking a multi vitamin, potassium supplement and a B Complex supplement the entire time as well. Good Luck everyone and I will update on how the new Supplement works for me!


5 comments:

  1. I have noticed 2 things about the drops as I started taking them this morning.. They are very thick so it's hard to get them to absorb under your tongue.. I do this for as long as I can.. usually about 2 mins. then end up swallowing them. Also the flavor of these drops reminds me of Coffee.. more like a chocolate flavored coffee.. which isn't really bad.. but if you don't like the flavor of coffee.. I would say you will be gagging on the flavor and forcing them down.. lol I don't mind it though! I used to work at Tim Hortons and love the Butter Caramel Iced Coffee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now on Day 3 of my VLCD which is actually Day 5 of the HCG Diet. Day 1 and 2 were my load days where I still took the supplement but ate all of the fatty foods that I could. Day 1 of the VLCD I lost 2.8 pounds. Day 2 of the VLCD I gained .2 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day 5 of my HCG Diet since I started taking these and I'm down a total of 5.2 pounds counting my first 2 days that were loading days! I am not having hardly any headaches anymore and I am almost through the first week! I am also not feeling rarely hungry and I'm not having the cravings I had the 1st 2 days.. It gets easier! Stick to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this! I just picked up these exact drops at walmart and I was very curious if they would work or not. There aren't really any reviews on the walmart brand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are thought by me should do what your gut tells you. There is no harm for maintenance or to lose weight in a more traditional manner in you going overseas, and creating
    a plan for yourself. Your medical professional may have developed a malady common within the hcg community: hcg
    tunnel vision.

    ReplyDelete