This is me!

My photo
I am a 31 year old mother of 3 kids who has struggled with my weight my entire life. I was not the skinny cheerleader in highschool.. I was the plump Art Club girl who everyone pretty much just ignored. I have decided that since 1 of my sons is a type 1 diabetic that I will get my own health into full check for all of my kids' and my husband's sake. I want to be here for them for the rest of their lives! Or as long as God allows me to be! :) Here you will find my trials and tribulations of my everyday struggle with my weight and the emotions it brings on. I hope you will find great inspirations in what works for me and what doesn't work for me and mold it into your own life journey!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Long Overdue Update

Sorry its been so long for an update everyone.. Ive had a lot going on and havent had much Me time to follow a diet or even breathe really.. My husband had surgery a little over a week ago and our 5 year old's diabetes consumes a lot of time. I wasnt even able to finish my round of HCG.. so for now I have to focust on getting my husband better and taking care of our 5 year old's diabetes. Thanks Everyone and I'll update more when life settles down!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, love the site :) quick question, do u know where I can get a booklet? My box didn't come with one and I'm lost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just googled Dr. Simeons 500 Calorie Diet and followed his rules with the drops from Walmart.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jenni. I found your blog in a search for hcg drops at walmart. It took me to the much comment post in Nov 2011! I've been looking through your blog for an update...guess I found it!

    I too am a SAHM. When the finances get tight, talk to me. I've been a SAHM for 15 years. (And I'm a transplant from Cincy!)

    SO GLAD you found Dr Simeon's info. I've been on the diet using a different brand of (also hormone-free) drops. Following the rules to the letter is key to loss (food and lotions/cosmetics).

    How have you done on your weight loss? My daughter and I were doing it vegetarian style with poor results. As Dr Simeon says in his paper, the carbs in legumes will cause a slowing in loss. Did it ever!

    Anyway, I'm 20 lbs down with more than 35" lost. Still have 30 lbs to lose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenni. I came upon your much commented Nov 2011 post through a search on HCG drops. I've been scanning your blog to find your results.

    Good to see a fellow Ohioan and SAHM! I've been at home for 15 years. It's the best. When funds get tight, ask and I'll share with you how I make it through.

    I'm glad you found Dr Simeon's paper. Following the rules is important for optimal weight loss (food and lotions/cosmetics). They found even the smallest cheat could mean a 2-pound increase, based on the water needed by the body to deal with the cheat!

    I've been using a different brand of hormone-free drops. I did the diet for a while as a vegetarian, and loss was very slow. As Simeon says, the carbs in beans will mess with the results!

    How much did you lose? So far I've lost 20 pounds, over 35 inches, and several sizes. Not done yet...30 pounds to go!

    ReplyDelete