This is me!

My photo
I am a 31 year old mother of 3 kids who has struggled with my weight my entire life. I was not the skinny cheerleader in highschool.. I was the plump Art Club girl who everyone pretty much just ignored. I have decided that since 1 of my sons is a type 1 diabetic that I will get my own health into full check for all of my kids' and my husband's sake. I want to be here for them for the rest of their lives! Or as long as God allows me to be! :) Here you will find my trials and tribulations of my everyday struggle with my weight and the emotions it brings on. I hope you will find great inspirations in what works for me and what doesn't work for me and mold it into your own life journey!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

YMCA

I joined the YMCA yesterday! Now I can have a place to get away and work out and have some adult time! Since I havent been working I havent had much adult time or outlets for getting away. Now I will have somewhere to go to not only help with my weight loss goals but that I can be around other adults! Another plus is they have an indoor pool where I can take the kids swimming in our free time too! If you cant already tell I'm rather excited about it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jenni - no new posts since this one May 26. Did you reach your goal? How did you the Pro HCG w/Irvingia from Walmart work for you?

    I just started the drops from Walmart. I'm on day 4 today. I've had some of the headaches you're talking about, so thinking of trying the 7 drops every couple hours instead. I did bing some last night (digorno) but I've lost 2 pounds in 3 days still, so that's pretty good. I started at 149 pounds and my goal is to get to 125. I have not ever followed a blog before, but I found yours very helpful. I read through your whole journey. I'd love to hear how you're doing!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't stay on the Walmart Drops. I really found it hard to stick to the diet with the Walmart Drops. I completely stuck do it and lost lots of weight with the real HCG drops. If and when I try another round I am going for the actual hormone drops. They are more expensive but to me it's worth it because I was no where near as hungry and tempted to not follow the diet on the actual hormone drops. So sorry to say I didn't have success on the Walmart Drops. I know a lot of people who have had lots of success on them though! Everyone is different! This is just my story! :)

      Delete