This is me!

My photo
I am a 31 year old mother of 3 kids who has struggled with my weight my entire life. I was not the skinny cheerleader in highschool.. I was the plump Art Club girl who everyone pretty much just ignored. I have decided that since 1 of my sons is a type 1 diabetic that I will get my own health into full check for all of my kids' and my husband's sake. I want to be here for them for the rest of their lives! Or as long as God allows me to be! :) Here you will find my trials and tribulations of my everyday struggle with my weight and the emotions it brings on. I hope you will find great inspirations in what works for me and what doesn't work for me and mold it into your own life journey!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Weight Watchers Online or Meetings

Has anyone been successful with the weight watchers program? I was thinking about trying Weight Watchers online but wanted some feedback from you all! I have tried the meetings before but I was really young and had an infant and a toddler running around so the time commitment just wasnt there. Now I am a stay at home mom with 3 school aged children and 1 of them has type 1 diabetes so I am already adding carbs and measuring portions all that good stuff required for weight watchers. My main question is has anyone tried Weight Watchers online and had success? If you tried it but didnt have success what do you think happened? Also, has anyone tried the meetings and had any success? Thank You for all your input! :)

4 comments:

  1. Weight watchers is the only thing that has ever worked for me long term. It is real life that you can live with. You just have to trust the program. Someone who has dieted my whole life it is hard to believe you can eat chocolate, chips, etc and still lose weight.
    What happened to your hcg from walmart?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I in my current living situation am not able to follow the correct HCG protocol diet.. so I got weak and gave up again. When my kids are all in school and I don't have snacking around all day.. I am sure I can do it again. I had so much success the 1st round because I was at work 9 hours a day where I can easily say no to a lot. Now I am a stay at home mom and it's killing me to stay out of the kitchen. Every 10 minutes my kids are asking for a snack because they have the metabolism my husband has and it's killing me.. haha

      Delete
  2. Weight Watchers is effective and the weight stays off. However, it's a lot different then the HCG. On WW you only lose 1-2 pounds for week (as opposed to 1-2 pounds per day on HCG) but if you patient and have time I would go for it. Its really easy to follow! I would make sure you go to the weigh-in's though. They say thats 50% of the success

    ReplyDelete