This is me!

My photo
I am a 31 year old mother of 3 kids who has struggled with my weight my entire life. I was not the skinny cheerleader in highschool.. I was the plump Art Club girl who everyone pretty much just ignored. I have decided that since 1 of my sons is a type 1 diabetic that I will get my own health into full check for all of my kids' and my husband's sake. I want to be here for them for the rest of their lives! Or as long as God allows me to be! :) Here you will find my trials and tribulations of my everyday struggle with my weight and the emotions it brings on. I hope you will find great inspirations in what works for me and what doesn't work for me and mold it into your own life journey!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes

I don't think I've ever really shared this.. but my 5 year old son is a type 1 diabetic.. we will be doing the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes this year and I want to ask for all of your support! You give me so much support for losing weight, now if we could give all that support to my son for this walk we can help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes! You can read his story and hopefully donate to him for the walk at this link:

http://www2.jdrf.org/site/TR?pg=team&fr_id=1925&team_id=49326

Click on me! Jenni Dudrick to read his story then click on him or me to donate anything you possibly can! Also don't forget to check to see if your employer does any matching donations?! I know my husband's employer Home Depot matches whatever he donates from $25 up to $3,000. Which is AWESOME!! :) Thanks guys and please read Bryan's story and donate even $1 to him for the walk! He has a goal of just $10 he set for himself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment