This is me!

My photo
I am a 31 year old mother of 3 kids who has struggled with my weight my entire life. I was not the skinny cheerleader in highschool.. I was the plump Art Club girl who everyone pretty much just ignored. I have decided that since 1 of my sons is a type 1 diabetic that I will get my own health into full check for all of my kids' and my husband's sake. I want to be here for them for the rest of their lives! Or as long as God allows me to be! :) Here you will find my trials and tribulations of my everyday struggle with my weight and the emotions it brings on. I hope you will find great inspirations in what works for me and what doesn't work for me and mold it into your own life journey!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

2 Pound Yo-Yo Up & Down / Round & Round

Up 2 pounds, Down 2 pounds.. Up 2 pounds, Down 2 pounds.. It's like a merry-go-round that's spinning so fast I can't seem to jump off in time! Ha! :) I am going shopping for another product to review for you all today.. I'm looking for price as well as effectiveness of weight loss/hunger suppression and energy. I would really like to go for the actual hormone again.. which I think GNC sells.. so I may go that route! With Easter this weekend, I'm going to start my load day Saturday so that I can pig out on Saturday and Sunday! Then it's off to 21 to 40 days of my VLCD again! I was only able to stand it 21 days last time on the diet because I was working and there were so many temptations because of lack of time etc.. Fast Food Drive Thrus were my best friend.. this time I am a stay at home mom and I have the time to make me fresh food and follow the diet more! I will post on Friday when I decide on the product I'm going to purchase as well as what my starting weight is! Good Luck Everyone on your journey and Thank You all for the encouragement and for following and walking along with me on mine! :)

14 comments:

  1. Okay so my name is Gina, i started the HCG drops a day ago...Tomrrow i start on my VLCD..I see all the comments as you were on your journey and it encouraged me! My biggest problem is eating the right foods and not eating when im not hungry!! I hope the drops will really help me with my hunger control...I saw someone said they do it every 2-3 hours....but most people just took them 3x a day. What do u think would be best???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took 6 to 7 drops every 3 hours when I used them. Normally it calls for 20 drops 2 times a day.. but i definitely found it much more beneficial to space it out every 3 hours and you dont swallow as much when you are only putting 6 to 7 drops under your tongue instead of a puddle of 20 at once. :) Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I started taking the $20.00 Pro HCG drops from Walmart on 4/1/12. I am starting my 6th day of the VLCD and I have lost 11.5 lbs. I take 1ml 3 x day. I have followed the diet extremely close and have only had two days where I went over 500 calories, 545 and 513. I eat Jenni-0 99% fat free turkey and boiled boneless, skinless chicken breast. I eat squash, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, celery, spinach, mushrooms, broccoli and cauliflower. I am one that cannot go without breakfast so I usually have 2 egg whites with mushrooms and spinach for breakfast. I have not been horribly hungry but I do drink about 10 glasses of water a day and green tea. I am very happy with my results and look forward to getting on the scale each morning. My start weight was 188lbs and this morning I was 176.5. My goal is 155. I am 5'5" and just want to be at a healthy weight that I can maintain.
    So far the drops work great for me and I hope my progress continues.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it true you must stay away from cooking with olive oils and using makeup with oils??? And For lunch and dinner, is it ONE cup of veggies with 4 OZ of meat??? Today is my first day on the VLCD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a definite no no to cook with any oil other than extra virgin olive oil. I bought the extra virgin olive oil spray to cook with! Also do not use any oil based makeup either. Even lotions.. so no eyeshadow or foundation. Yes 1 cup veggies with 4 oz meat is what i had for dinner.

      Delete
  5. I would like to know if you think it would hurt to drink a FEW glasses of WINE??? its Easter weekend, my family and I like to socially drink..but all the info i found on the HCG diet it says not to drink any alcohol because it will turn right into sugar...Do you think it will hurt using the Hormone free drops?? Has anyone else done this??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drank a margarita on the diet and was ok. I think its more of when you drink it makes you want to eat because of the dehydration effect. I think you should be ok as long as you watch your eating.

      Delete
  6. i have another question......i didnt notice i was suppose to refridgerate the drops...its been 3 days that i didnt do that!! Did anyone refrigerate??? Let me know please..will they still work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know this for sure.. i know i had the hormone drops and didnt refrigerate them and they were fine.

      Delete
  7. What brand of drops did you buy when you lost so much weight the first time? I can't seem to find any with the actual hormone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i bought mine from www.sothinsofast.com back in August.. I think the HCG was banned in February this year though and I cant seem to get their site to work.. but I dont know for sure if there are anymore out there for sale. :p stupid i know!!

      Delete
    2. I can't get the site to work either, I tried the cybertrim kind from walmart for a few days but I got horrible stomach cramps from it. If you find another brand that works for you, let us know!

      Delete
  8. What is the VLCD? I have been takeing the HCG drops and I notice on some comments they are taking VLCD as well with the HCG drops. Can someone please inform me about this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete