This is me!

My photo
I am a 31 year old mother of 3 kids who has struggled with my weight my entire life. I was not the skinny cheerleader in highschool.. I was the plump Art Club girl who everyone pretty much just ignored. I have decided that since 1 of my sons is a type 1 diabetic that I will get my own health into full check for all of my kids' and my husband's sake. I want to be here for them for the rest of their lives! Or as long as God allows me to be! :) Here you will find my trials and tribulations of my everyday struggle with my weight and the emotions it brings on. I hope you will find great inspirations in what works for me and what doesn't work for me and mold it into your own life journey!

Friday, April 20, 2012

hCG Cybertrim Pro VLCD P2D7

Just a quick update blog on my progress! I have lost 6.4 pounds so far and Im starting day 7 today. That is an average loss of 1.6 lbs a day not counting the load days. I have been taking 7 drops under my tongue every 3 hours since the start of my day 1 load day. I did have a hiccup right before my "TOM" .. ha but stil lost i think 1.4 pounds that day! Im still in search of some recipes for phase 2 to make it a little more tolerable.. so far ive found an apple crisps recipe and a strawberry vanilla creme popsicle recipe. Going to try to find some lunch and dinner recipes soon too! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni,
    I'm new to the hcg world and am on day 4 of the walmart brand. I was just curious to know how your progess went because i did not see a recent update? Also when you took the actual hormone where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondering if the Wal-Mart bought Cybertrim HCG worked after day 7?? Considering buying it as it is much less expensive than the previous HCG I purchased off the internet. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To elaborate further on the composition of these HCG drops, it is a form of hormone, created in the fetus, during the pregnancy. Buy hcg drops online There are 100's of for weight loss promising guaranteed weight reduction. But i am not sure how it can helps.. Any suggestions???

    ReplyDelete