This is me!

My photo
I am a 31 year old mother of 3 kids who has struggled with my weight my entire life. I was not the skinny cheerleader in highschool.. I was the plump Art Club girl who everyone pretty much just ignored. I have decided that since 1 of my sons is a type 1 diabetic that I will get my own health into full check for all of my kids' and my husband's sake. I want to be here for them for the rest of their lives! Or as long as God allows me to be! :) Here you will find my trials and tribulations of my everyday struggle with my weight and the emotions it brings on. I hope you will find great inspirations in what works for me and what doesn't work for me and mold it into your own life journey!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

VLCD Load Day 1 * Walmart Cybertrim Pro hCG Drops

Started taking the drops this morning. Im taking 7 drops under my tongue every 3 hours. I know the box states 1ml 2 times a day.. but the last time i tried that it gave me a crazy headache! When I did my 1st round of the hCG diet I had the actual hormone drops and it instructed me to take 7 drops under my tongue every 3 hours throughout the day. Hubby and I went out to Bargos with lots of his guy friends and had a blast.. i tried to eat as much as I could but I mostly was just drinking smirnoff blueberry lemonades and a bud light here and there.. but after there we went to waffle house but i just ordered a bacon and cheese sandwich. I had a few peanut butter eggs that are my favorite candy!! They were on clearence for 99 cents! They were calling my name for my load days.. haha :) ok lets get down to the point.. somehow i only gained .6 lbs today! :p lol probably all water weight too! On to Loading day 2.. although its 2pm and I havent eaten a thing yet..

9 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am soooo glad that you mentioned the crazy headache.. I just started my drops yesturday and I had a CRAZY headache in fact I woke up with it.... I am going to try the drops how you are doing it!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How often are you taking them? I found that when I took the full 1ml 2 times a day I had a terrible headache because I would end up swallowing a lot of the drops. I ended up taking 7 drops every 3 hours during the day. I had no headaches while doing it that way. The completely absorbed under my tongue.

      Delete
  2. So you guys found that taking 7 drops every 3 hours helps reduce/eliminate the headache. Does it affect your weight loss? Are we not suppose to swallow the drops? I hold them under my tongue as long as I can, but they never absorb all the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found that taking 7 drops every 3 hours eliminated my headaches as long as I didn't swallow any of the drops. I don't know if the headaches were from swallowing the drops but I had a connection between them because it seemed like every time I swallowed them accidently I ended up with a headache.

      Delete
  3. Bought this product this evening. Excited i found this blog and will have some support friends! I am 43 and had a hystorectomy the begining of 2006. I have since gained @40lbs. I can lose some and gain it gradually back, fustrated! Glad to hear everyones success!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO EVERYONE.MY NAME IS LESLEY I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE PURCHASED THE HCG PRO CYBERTRIM W/IRVINGIA FROM WALMART? ITS IN A BROWN GLASS BOTTLE WITH RED AND BLUE WRITTING. THERE ARE A FEW OTHER ONES SO IM WONDERING IF I CHOOSE THE ONE THAT THIS DISCUSSION BOARD IS SPEAKING OF. ANYWAYS TODAY IS MY FIRST LOADING DAY. I HAVE DECIDED TO ONLY DO ONE LOADING DAY SINCE MY BDAY IS IN 15 DAYS I WANTED TO GET STARTED WITH THE DIETING AND EXCERCISE. HAS ANYONE ONLY DID ONE LOADING DAY??? THIS BOX CAME WITH NO INSTRUCTIONS JUST A PAPER WITH MEAL IDEAS AND PHASES, SO I DIDNT KNOW IF I TOOK IT THE CORRECT WAY. I BASICALLY FOLLOWED DIRECTIONS ONLINE.....1 ML UNDER TOUNGUE FOR 3 MIN..WELL IT DIDNT ABSORB SO I BASICALLY SWALLOWED AFTER 4 MIN. CAN SOMEOME PLEASE HELP ME. I DONT KNOW WHERE ELSE TO FIND THE CORRECT INFORMATION ON THIS PARTICULAR ONE AND I HAVE SEARCHED FOR DAYS!!!!ALSO IT TASTES LIKE BARELY NOTHING JUST A TAD MINTY FEELING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check the rest of my blog posts. I have several pictures of the actual product I myself and the other commenters are using. I would do both the loading days and dont worry those pounds plus a ton more come off with them! The loading days are essential to jump start your metabolism to prepare for the diet. Try 6 drops under your tongue ever 3 hours. Worked for me and kept any headaches to a minimal or non-existant. Good Luck!

      Delete
  5. could you please explain what you mean by 6 drops every six hours, how much is that, a full syringe? or half?

    ReplyDelete