This is me!

My photo
I am a 31 year old mother of 3 kids who has struggled with my weight my entire life. I was not the skinny cheerleader in highschool.. I was the plump Art Club girl who everyone pretty much just ignored. I have decided that since 1 of my sons is a type 1 diabetic that I will get my own health into full check for all of my kids' and my husband's sake. I want to be here for them for the rest of their lives! Or as long as God allows me to be! :) Here you will find my trials and tribulations of my everyday struggle with my weight and the emotions it brings on. I hope you will find great inspirations in what works for me and what doesn't work for me and mold it into your own life journey!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

4th and final week on the HCG diet! Sept 21st - Sept 28th

By the time the 4th week came along, I was ready for a change.. i had been following this strict diet for so long that I allowed myself 1\2 a www.cakehopeandlove.com Buckeye cupcake and even ate 2 pieces of Papa Johns pizza.. which i was soooo sick over the entire night. I do not recommend the papa johns pizza coming off the Hcg diet.. well any pizza for that matter. this week I still followed the 500 calorie rule and bought myself a treadmill! i started drinking a little diet rite pop because it doesnt have the sodium in it tthat other pop does. also discovered vitamin water zeros!! Best thing ever! delicious..and tons of vitamins. by the end of this week i was eatin 800 calories about but burning off 340 everyday on the treadmill every night. I was still taking the vitamin b12 and potassium supplements but weaned myself off the Hcg by just increasing the time in between the doses til i stopped altogether on sept 29th. this week i lost 1 lb.. but i fit into size 11 clothes! so theweight loss slowed down but i was dropping inches like crazy! i started a size 16/18 and i was now a size 11! i had lost 12 pounds total but i was down 5 to 7 clothing sizes and felt like i was on top of the world with energy. everyone was noticing how skinny i looked. even could be seen in my face! this was the end of my 4 week journey on the hcg diet.. my 1st bout with it at least! i may have spent like 30 bucks on it but it was a great investment because im pulling stuff from the back of my closet that i havent worn in years! Despite what everyone else sayslacebo or not i know the hcg helped me through those 4 weeks and i know i will be doing another month of it at least again!

No comments:

Post a Comment