This is me!

My photo
I am a 31 year old mother of 3 kids who has struggled with my weight my entire life. I was not the skinny cheerleader in highschool.. I was the plump Art Club girl who everyone pretty much just ignored. I have decided that since 1 of my sons is a type 1 diabetic that I will get my own health into full check for all of my kids' and my husband's sake. I want to be here for them for the rest of their lives! Or as long as God allows me to be! :) Here you will find my trials and tribulations of my everyday struggle with my weight and the emotions it brings on. I hope you will find great inspirations in what works for me and what doesn't work for me and mold it into your own life journey!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Week 3 September 14th to September 20th

Week 3 was considerably easier than week 2. I continue the 6 drops of Hcg under my tongue every 2.5 hrs basically and its really curbing myappetite and cravings. I am easily able to follow my amended Hcg diet from www.hellojody.com. We do eat out and i usemy mio in my icewater i get. also never any fries or side dishes besides broccoli or saladwithno croutons and only 1 tblspn fat free dressing. i would noteat the bread if i got a turkey sandwich or a hamburger. Actually.. I still dont eat the bread.. lol I has been 3 weeks since Ive had a pop or candy bar or cake or anything like that and i am feeling great! By the end of week 3 i had only  lost 2 pounds.. but was at a total of 12 pounds lost in 3 weeks! I really didnt miss much because i was fitting into a size smaller in my clothes already!

No comments:

Post a Comment