This is me!

My photo
I am a 31 year old mother of 3 kids who has struggled with my weight my entire life. I was not the skinny cheerleader in highschool.. I was the plump Art Club girl who everyone pretty much just ignored. I have decided that since 1 of my sons is a type 1 diabetic that I will get my own health into full check for all of my kids' and my husband's sake. I want to be here for them for the rest of their lives! Or as long as God allows me to be! :) Here you will find my trials and tribulations of my everyday struggle with my weight and the emotions it brings on. I hope you will find great inspirations in what works for me and what doesn't work for me and mold it into your own life journey!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

:p

Well  the past 2 days have been a tad rough.. gained 1.1 pounds back so that puts me at 162 even. I have not worked out on the treadmill in 2 days and we ate at Applebees last night. I did opt for the "skinnybee" margarita which I highly recommend! Only 100 calories! But the food I ate, obviously not the best because I ended up gaining. Back on the treadmill for at least long enough to burn 340 calories. Walking it takes me an hr and 15 mins to burn that much, but I'm trying to include some jogging in there. Its hard to jog longer than 2 mins at a time right now, but I'm working my way up and ill be jogging the whole time in no time! Bryan has his endocronologist appointment today so that is adding a bit of stress eating on me today.. just gotta keep track of every calorie I eat and work out on my treadmill today. These days I'm eating 800 to 1000 calories and burning at least 340 of them off. I also skip bread totally, no mayo, no cakes or candies, no fried food as much as possible.. eat as much salad as I can with 1 tblspn fat free dressing, 10 glasses of water a day still.. I'm allowing myself 1 or maybe 2 pops a day..

No comments:

Post a Comment