This is me!

My photo
I am a 31 year old mother of 3 kids who has struggled with my weight my entire life. I was not the skinny cheerleader in highschool.. I was the plump Art Club girl who everyone pretty much just ignored. I have decided that since 1 of my sons is a type 1 diabetic that I will get my own health into full check for all of my kids' and my husband's sake. I want to be here for them for the rest of their lives! Or as long as God allows me to be! :) Here you will find my trials and tribulations of my everyday struggle with my weight and the emotions it brings on. I hope you will find great inspirations in what works for me and what doesn't work for me and mold it into your own life journey!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Absolutely Amazed at myself!

I have now hit my next milestone! I am in the 150's! I set a short term goal for myself and I've mastered it! Today I weigh 159.4 lbs!! I have now lost 20 pounds since my 29th birthday June 8th of this year. I have lost 14 pounds since starting phase 1 completing phase 2 and moving on to phase 3 of the hcg diet! I fit into so many smaller clothes and I feel the best I've ever felt in my life. I'm not starving myself either. I am letting myself have 1 indulgence a day. Whether its a pnut butter egg, a diet mt dew or a few chips etc. I just make sure the rest of the day I'm eating the correct foods and correct portions to balance it out. I'm allowing myself 800 to 1000 calories a day depending on how many I burn on the treadmill each morning. I burn at least 200 up to 350 a day on that. I have set a new goal for myself to be in the 140's! I will absolutely cry when I see that magical number I swear I will! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment